Monday, July 6, 2015

6 July 2015 - Eagle Butte to Sioux Falls via the Badlands

The day started in Eagle Butte, SD and ended in Sioux Falls, SD. It's a wide state.
In so many ways PA is such a nanny state! Can you imagine 65 mph in a construction zone especially without a jersey barricade?


Photos taken in the Badlands. It was very cloudy unfortunately.






I don't think anyone else saw this guy. They were looking the other direction. I think he was an antelope.



It was suggested by a friend that I visit the Corn Palace so I went looking for it and took this photo for him.

M and I think the cows are crazy. Even in the hottest weather they clump together usually in fence corners. There is no room between them.

I took this to show her that there are some cows which don't do that.


No comments: